National ILoveBoobies day is a corporate social responsibility initiative where companies are invited to raise funds and awareness during Breast Cancer Month and choose ILoveBoobies NPC as their beneficiary.
What is ILoveBoobies?
ILoveBoobies NPC, is a health and breast cancer awareness charity that raises funds to send Mobile Screening Clinics into
rural South Africa, typically where medical facilities are limited.
It’s a project partnership with the Cancer Association of South Africa.
Each health screening that is performed costs R250.
Fundraising efforts go directly to this initiative.
What is ILoveBoobies National Day?
It’s a “casual day” on Friday 12th of October 2018 around the country. Employees will dress in a splash of pink and make a R30 donation. Companies are encouraged (but not obliged) to match their donation. Company donations qualify for an 18A tax certificate.
How Do You Get Involved?
- ensure that management is fully behind your efforts, once you have the go-ahead,
- appoint a coordinator who will be the communication link between ILoveBoobies and your organization,
- register your organization with firstname.lastname@example.org .
Optional Fun Ideas for Team Building on National ILoveBoobies Day
- decorate the office in a pink, especially the boss’s office.
- eat pink food! always a winner
- Create a social media campaign, tag the company and ILoveBoobies on Instagram and Facebook, showing what you are doing to make a difference.
Example : “Company Name” is supporting National ILoveBoobies Day
- Do a flash fundraising email campaign, challenge each other or another branch or your competition (if you are keen on this, let us know and we will set up the system for you)